Switching back to T...
Clear all

Switching back to Tier 4 visa

Posts: 14
Topic starter
Joined: 2 years ago

Muzammil Jabbar

Can Eu extended family member resident permit holder switch back to student Tier 4 visa category ?
Thanks in advance


Damien Hardy

I suspect not, but you'd have to check the immigration rules carefully. It is possible under some circumstances to switch between EU route to UK immigration without leaving the UK to re-apply for a visa, but from my knowledge that's only for leave to remain as a family member, but probably best to ask a solicitor.