On the 21st June 2018 the UK Government issued its statement of intent outlining the expected process for dealing with EU nationals and their family members in the UK after Britain leaves the European Union (Brexit).
WARNING: This is a draft document, it’s not finalised or made part of UK law and is subject to change at anytime.By Section:
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Who can apply under the EU Settlement Scheme?
- 3. What requirements must be met for status to be granted under the scheme?
- 4. How will a valid application under the scheme be made?
- 5. How will the application process work?
- 6. What family members will be eligible for the scheme?
- 7. What will status under the EU Settlement Scheme provide?
- Documentary evidence of continuous residence in the UK
- Draft Immigration Rules for the EU Settlement Scheme